Robot Jack's Sex Toys For Men - Sex Toy Store

Friday, March 22, 2013

Total Sex Freakout! Sex Vacation?

So, I really want to go on a sex vacation! Any of you guys have experience with this? I live almost smack in the middle of the country. What is the best town to go to to slut it up? Closest possible towns to me are Chicago and Dallas. Should I just cut the crap and go to the coast? San Francisco? Yes, I'm sure, but much more expensive so, it's got to be awesome.

I want a place with at least one good bath house plus, preferably, some other fun cruisy public sex kind of spots. Also, any really hot gay clubs would be good. Places with live, on-stage sex would be really great! IDK, I want it ALL.

I'm really interested in Eros in SF because there's no private rooms. I love the idea of fucking in a big room full of other guys fucking and sucking. That sounds fucking awesome! But I'm okay with the private room thing too.

Any suggestions? I really want all the info I can get. I'm a complete bathhouse virgin.

Also, I'm thinking about trying to talk a friend of mine into going on this sexcation with me. We fuck around sometimes but we're both mostly bottoms so it doesn't always work out. It would be fun though to travel together on a trip like this and make it all about the sex and maybe get a/some guys to fuck us both. Any of you guys know a good town and want to meet me and maybe a friend somewhere? I just want 3 or 4 days of total sex freakout. I've got a raging slut inside me that needs to get out before it's too late.

4 comments:

  1. Well, my trip to Key West was pretty fuckin' awesome. Clothing optional resort (Island House for Men) with a video/sex room, gang shower provided plenty of opportunity, along with the gay nude beach on Boca Ciega Key made for the most enjoyable vacation I ever had.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the reply. I wouldn't have thought about Key West. I've actually wanted to go there for other reasons for some time. But I never thought about it in relation to this sex trip idea. I checked into it some and it looks like a fun place! I like the idea of some fun in the sun.

      Delete
  2. New York is an awesome place for a sexcation. Not easy on the budget though. San Francisco works too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate the response. But, I'm trying to find anything that is closer and/or a lot easier on the budget than SF or NY. I would love to go have a sexcation in NY too, though.

    [I almost posted a HUGE reply but just decided that I should actually make an update, extra-info, kinda post....]

    ReplyDelete